We wanted to send a quick update regarding the latest COVID restrictions.
Due to executive order number 72, issued by Governor Northam, the Art Factory has to reduce operations for the following activities:
• Our play area will be available for private playdate rentals and mini parties ONLY. Both of these options are limited to a max of 9 guest total (which includes kids and adults of all ages) and 1 staff member. Click HERE to reserve your Private Playdate!
• We are unable at this time to host any open play cafe time slots.
• All Little Explorers, Storytime Yoga and Mr. Beatman events are postponed until further notice.
We are still able to hold a few events with the following changes:
• Private events and classes (in person) will be held in small groups of 9 participants max and 1 instructor. Please be sure to register in advance if you would like to join us.
• Winter Camp will be held in small groups of 9 kids and 1 instructor. Our Winter Camp classroom will be set up similar to a school, spacing our tables 6 feet apart from one another and each child will have an individual workstation.
We will handle checkin/out outside the front door to prevent exceeding our max capacity indoors as well as check temperatures of all guest and staff.
• Masks are required to be worn in the building, by state mandate, for all those 5 and older.
We are working on additional take home options and art projects for both adults and kids along with virtual classes and workshops.
Those of you with upcoming scheduled parties, we will be in touch if we haven't already, to further discuss your event.
Please let us know if you have any specific needs or requests. We are going to survive this storm and hopefully see you soon after the restrictions are lifted.
Please stay well and stay in touch soon.
Tal Thompson & the Art Factory team.